my world

Thursday, August 4, 2011

LEARN HOW TO SPICE UP READY MADE IDEA.


There is always a chance to be original...even with an already made idea. These days we seem to have lots of people re-twitting, liking or reposting other people’s creative idea, conversation and quotes. There is nothing wrong with that, it’s ok. At least that’s one way of liking or following the idea. Learn from this, an orginal creative idea, conversation, quote will capture a lot of attention and credit will be given to the originator when you push it to your followers

But if must replicate it again then there has to be something original and creative added to it, with that some credit will also be given to you. That’s the trick.

Here is an example of what I mean. This morning, I saw a quote from a friend on my wall. On reading it I fell in love with and needed to let other people experience it too. But there was one problem, it was so personal and to put that on my wall will mean I JUST EXPERIENCED IT THIS MORNING for real but truthfully I didn’t. So I decided to give it a twist. My friend's wall and mine is in this picture

...well that’s what I think, I stand corrected. Share your version

1 comment: