my world

Friday, July 2, 2010

BE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN


God made me beautiful...the curves, lumps, valleys, textures.. and he is so proud and protective of me, but there are times when I want that special person to make love to me and make me feel am in heaven. but 'NO' God said, now I see why, nobody and not even you pumpkin is has the right to it yet, until he has gone to make a vow to my heavenly father to BE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN, to love, protect,provide, care for me, invite me into his life, stay with me in times of wealth, in times of need (you know, have a chance to play a mini God's role) only but then will God not be mad at me, even if we have sex as a three course meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner...lol Oh and of course am not exempted, if i want to make pumpkin's head go round and round when I go down, down, I mean down there, I must make a vow to God to BE HIS ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN
So have you ever wanted to make love, to cling to your partner and drown in heaven? to have sex with no guilt? then the deal is, BE AN ANGEL SENT FROM HEAVEN. We've all got one.....have you found yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment